A profound philosopher, speaker, and writer to ever exist is the honorable Jiddu Krishnamurti. He was globally regarded as one of the most religious thinkers and preachers of all times. An amazing fact about J. Krishnamurti’s childhood is that his brother and he were adopted by Annie Besant. Annie Besant was a renowned British social activist and writer. J. Krishnamurti thought about bringing a radical change amongst the individuals.
The First and Last Freedom, The Only Revolution, and Krishnamurti’s Notebook are some of the well-renowned J. Krishnamurti books. The legacy of Krishnamurti runs deep as plenty of schools have been founded under the Jiddu Krishnamurti Foundation. His various teachings, literature, and lectures have been made available for all generations, and are faithfully followed by his devoted followers. Below mentioned are some insightful Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes:
1. If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.
— In a way to solve the problems in life, we should seek the answer by understanding the problem efficiently.
2. It is the truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.
— The liberating truth is more important than the effort to be free.
3. It is only when the mind is free from the old that it meets everything anew, and in that there is joy.
—When the mind is free from the past, it is capable of finding new things to indulge in.
4. If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation.
—You must try to understand what you are going through and transform yourself into something better.
5. To understand yourself is the beginning of wisdom.
— The first step to being wisdom is to know yourself better.
6. Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.
— Real learning takes place when the competitiveness has come to an end.
7. You can only be afraid of what you think you know.
— You have to make sure you are aware of the better things.
8. And the idea of ourselves is our escape from the fact of what we really are.
—The idea that we think of ourselves as only a way to escape from the reality of who we are.
9. To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.
— The mind is a very creative and impatient that cannot bring a good outcome. In order to overcome the obstacles, the mind must be at peace.
10. Teaching is not the mere imparting of knowledge but the cultivation of an inquiring mind.
— Teaching is a very noble profession that can cultivate and inspire a young mind.
11. Acquiring knowledge is a form of imitation.
— The constant thirst of knowledge can imitate the people who are unaware.
12. Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don’t know where it will take you.
— Unless there is enough passion in your life, you cannot try and attain the desired success in life.
13. The word ‘innocence’ means a mind that is incapable of being hurt.
— A mind that is incapable of being hurt is often regarded as being innocent.
14. Analysis does not transform consciousness.
— Consciousness is not easily transformed into self-analysis.
15. Observation without evaluation is the highest form of intelligence.
— The greatest form of intelligence is often regarded as the ability to evaluate people along with better observational skills.
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes are the most stimulating and encouraging that will help you to start your day.
Also Read: Jordan Peterson Quotes to Stay Motivated!