Words of wisdom are like pure medleys that hypnotize you even if you listen to them for the 100th time. Great minds have melodic charm in their thoughts to compel their audience and inspire them to do better things in life. They not only encourage you to live your life to the fullest but also influence you and boost your confidence. In this blog, we have compiled a list of the greatest quotes of all time by historic personalities.
- “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”—Oprah Winfrey
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” —Helen Keller
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” —Dr. Seuss
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”—Robert Frost
- “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”—Gloria Steinem
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”—Bernard M. Baruch
- “A journey of a thousand leagues begins beneath one’s feet.”—Lao Tzu
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”—Albert Einstein
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”—Edith Wharton
Sometimes, life turns out to be a little overwhelming and there is no way to escape. However, the secret to getting ahead in the direction of your dreams is reading the greatest quotes of all time that will help you believe in yourself. We hope that the 10 greatest quotes of all time will show you the path to an optimistic future and your life will be a journey to remember.