Startups are important for the economic growth of India. There are many budding entrepreneurs who want to start their own business to make their presence in the market. Here are 5 quotes of risk-takers who made their mark in the Indian market.
- As a startup company with ambitions in the eCommerce domain, we have to choose a category that could facilitate getting started quickly. Sachin Bansal (Flipkart) (Co-founder)
Description – Starting a startup is not an easy job. Initially, it requires a lot of capital and patience. Few startups are easy to start but with time it gets difficult to manage. Therefore, one must see where they want to start its business.
- Raising capital is not the toughest part. The toughest part is building a great team and making sure it’s growing with the company. Bhavish Aggarwal (Ola) (Co-founder)
Description – Capital and manpower are equally important for the business to grow. With a great team, a company can make so many wonders in the long run.
- There are two kinds of companies in the world: one is who build and the second who buy. Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Paytm) (Founder)
Description – Due to continues changes in the business environment. Some acquire the business to grow their reach and some build their own business.
- The fundamental model of our business is that in mature markets we should make profits and they shouldn’t need any more outside money to grow. Deepinder Goyal (Zomato) (co-founder)
Description – Finance is the oxygen of any business. Profits help any business to grow. A company must make enough money to run the business without aid from outside sources.
- The reality of a startup is you have failures very often. Ritesh Aggarwal (Oyo Rooms) (Founder)
Description – Startups often face failures but as an entrepreneur. Failures are the part and parcel of startups one must not give up because of few failures.