17th July is celebrated as world emoji day. Emojis are the shorter format of communication. There are hundreds of emojis currently on the platform and each year the number keeps on increasing. It makes conversation fun and interesting and whenever you feel like not typing, you can always use emojis. At times emojis helps in sending message quickly.
These are 10 different thoughts of famous people around the world who love and hate using emojis.
- I am emoji-heavy as hell. I would use the same emoji 140 times just to communicate how excited I am. – Frankie Grande
- My emoji vocabulary is pretty limited to, like, the smiling poop and the rainbow and a unicorn or something. – Bob Morley
- I don’t use emojis. I go vintage. – Rami Malek
- I text nonstop, and I love emoji. I’m also on the phone quite a bit for work – probably more than 10 calls per day. – Evan Spiegel
- Oceans of emotion can be transmitted through a text message, an emoji sequence, and a winking semicolon, but humans are hardwired to respond to visuals. – Jenna Wortham
- I’m a notorious late-night texter. I seem to use a lot of lip, heart, and tongue emoji. – Sam Heughan
- What are the two biggest things online? Selfies and emojis. We’re combining them. Instead of sending some character that means nothing with a hat – what if it was your face doing something? Me-moji.– Howie Mandel
- ‘LOL’ is one of several texting expressions that convey nuance in a system where you don’t have the voice and face to do it the way you normally would. – John McWhorter
- The poem is a form of texting… it’s the original text. It’s a perfecting of a feeling in language – it’s a way of saying more with less, just as texting is. – Carol Ann Duffy
- Most single people I know, myself included, have a difficult time even meeting up with the people they like, be it busy schedules, texting games, or whatever. – Aziz Ansari
Also Read: 10 John Mulaney Quotes, Legendary Comedian