One of my all-time favourite Roger Federer quotes is “”This is probably my most dominant grand slam victory and it’s already my 10th in such a short period of time. I amazed myself.”
I remember I was watching Australian Open and I was overwhelmed when he won the Australian open in 2006.
Roger Federer is the best tennis player of all time. Born on 8 August 1981 in Basel, Switzerland . With 17 Grand Slam titles under his belt, he has a lot to tell us about life, winning, and success.
Here are the 20 Roger Federer quotes to inspiring you to achieve greatness.
1. “There is no way around hard work. Embrace it. You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve. ”
2. “When you do something best in life, you don’t really want to give that up – and for me it’s tennis”.
3. “I think it’s very hard for coaches to work with me. They’ll no doubt have a good CV afterward, but at the same time they’re under a lot of pressure.”
4. I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.
5. “What I think I’ve been able to do well over the years is play with pain, play with problems, play in all sorts of conditions.”
6. I always believe if you’re stuck in a hole and maybe things aren’t going well you will come out stronger. Everything in life is this way.
7. You have to believe in the long-term plan you have but you need the short-term goals to motivate and inspire you.
8. I’ve always been aware that the image you patiently construct for an entire career can be ruined in a minute. It scares you a bit, but that’s the way things are.
9. Sometimes you have to accept that a guy played better on the day than you.
10. “Once you find that peace, that place of peace and quiet, harmony and confidence, that’s when you start playing your best.”
11. “I fear no one, but respect everyone.”
12. “I don’t play for the record books.”
13. “I always had the dream.”
14. “When you’re good at something, make that everything.”
15. “I always knew I had something special.”
16. “A man who wins is a man who thinks he can.”
17. “The one thing you can do for sure is pushing the luck on your side.”
18. “I always believe if you’re stuck in a hole and maybe things aren’t going well you will come out stronger”
19. “You have to put in a lot of sacrifice and effort for sometimes little reward but you have to know that if you put in the right effort the reward will come.”
20. “Sometimes you have to accept that a guy played better on the day than you.”
After reading these 20 Roger Federer quotes. I am sure you will feel positive.Your perspective about winning and failure will change. Just remember hard work in the right direction will make you reach the apex in your coming future.