Lawrence Edward Page (Larry Page) born March 26, 1973, is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Google with Sergey Brin. It’s a number 1 search engine in the world.
Now the CEO of Google’s parent company, Alphabet, Page is the brains behind today’s most-used search engine. On top of his incredible knowledge and ingenuity, Page is a forward-thinking, fierce visionary. By dreaming big, working hard and taking risks, Page is a perfect role model for any aspiring entrepreneur – and he can also teach you a thing or two about running a successful business.
Check out the Larry Page Quotes which will makes you think bigger.
1. Especially in technology, we need revolutionary change, not incremental change.
2. Basically, our goal is to organize the world’s information and to make it universally accessible and useful.
3. If we were motivated by money, we would have sold the company a long time ago and ended up on a beach.
4. If you’re not some things that are crazy, then you’re doing the wrong things.
5. Big companies have always needed and cooperated in areas where it made sense
6. You don’t need to have a 100 person company to develop that idea
7. It’s very hard to fail completely if you aim high enough.
8. You never lose a dream, it just incubates as a hobby