John Mulaney is a stand-up comedian, actress, journalist, and producer from the United States. He was born on 26th August 1982 in the US. John Mulaney is best known for his work on Saturday Night Live and his comedy specials. He got his fame in 2008. John Mulaney decided he wanted to be in show business when he was a young child. He moved to New York after graduation to fulfill his dream of being a comedian. He was fortunate enough to land an office position at Comedy Central. A few years later, he was hired as a writer on Saturday Night Live. He drew some of his most famous sketches there.
Below is the John Mulaney quotes.
1. “The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time.”
2. “I am very small and I have no money. So, you can imagine the kind of stress that I am under.”
3. “You can’t always see both sides of the story. Eventually, you have to pick a side and stick with it. No more equivocating. You have to commit.”
4. “I wish I could go tell 12-year-old me like I don’t worry that you just fainted in front of all the girls, one day you’ll be able to make this into an episode of TV.”
5. “I don’t make plans anymore. So, I’m not living minute to minute.”
6. “Things have to be funny first, and if they want to have a point, that’s awesome.”
7. “You all have a relative who is an expert even though they really don’t know what they’re talking about.”
8. “I like when things are crazy. Something good comes out of exhaustion.”
9. “Things don’t exist until they exist.”
10. “People having expectations maybe means they’ve enjoyed what I’ve done.”
You must be smiling after reading the John Mulaney quotes. Comedians make the world laugh and forget pain . Showing you the ‘beauty of life.’